Articles For Knowledge Sharing
» Best Foods That Help To Improve Your Vision
Best Foods That Help To Improve Your Vision
Eating habits plays an important role in our life as good eating habits is essential for a healthy living whereas bad eating habits lead to health disorders. Talking of vision improvement, certain foods are that are high in vitamins help in vision improvement which is scientifically proven.
A good diet includes fruits, green vegetables and also proteins and nutrients that you get from the daily products. There are supplements, which needs to be added in your regular diet to achieve vision improvement. Foods that help to improve your vision can be divided in to Foods and Supplements.
The following are the Top Recommendations for Foods:
1) Carrots - About 500,000 kids across the world are going blind every year due to lack of Vitamin A and Beta-carotene. Carrots are very rich in Vitamin A
2) Cold Water Fish - Cold water fish are rich in Omega 3 and are much beneficial for dry eyes
3) Spinach, Kale and Green Vegetables - Many hate green vegetables, but the fact is no food is comparable to green leafy vegetables. They help you to protect the macula from sun light.
4) Eggs - Eggs protects the lens of the eyes from cataract formation due to its richness in sulfur, lecithin and amino acids.
5) Garlic and Onions - These are also as rich in sulfur that protects your lens.
6) Goji Berries - To improve eyesight, Goji berries are very popular in China. Chinese scientists found that Goji berries have the properties needed to improve vision under various circumstances.
7) Soy - Nowadays, soy has become a mandatory food for vegetarians. Soy is rich in protein, Vitamin E and has low fat.
8) Dark Chocolate - Your vision can be improved by adding dark chocolates to your diet as it contains falvonoids. Very few know about this fact and now you just became one among them.
The following are the Supplements that help vision improvement:
1) Vitamin A andamp; Beta-carotene - Vitamin A deficiency can cause night blindness, eye inflammation, etc., On the other hand, over dosage of Vitamin A can even cause blurred vision. So it's very important to have a balanced diet with all the supplements. Beta-carotene helps to convert fats to energy. Foods that are rich in vitamin are carrots, liver, mangoes, milk, spinach and many more.
2) Lutein - Spinach, and green leafy vegetables are high in lutein which keeps eyes safe from dryness
3) Vitamin C - Vitamin C is similar to vitamin A, which prevents from Cataracts. Foods that are rich in Vitamin C are broccoli, gooseberry, etc.
4) Vitamin E - Neurological problems in the eyes are caused due to deficiency of Vitamin E. Food that are rich in Vitamin E are almonds, peanuts, tomato, etc.
5) B-Complex Vitamins - B-Complex vitamins are good for your nerve systems, especially for aged people. Since they require this supplement to support their deficiency.
There are few salads that are helpful in vision improvement such as Kale salad, Lentil salad, and Carrot salad. It is always better to maintain a healthy living with healthy food, exercise and adequate rest
Article Source: Articles For Knowledge Sharing
About the Author
Watch Free Video Tutorial For How To Improve Eyesight Fast And Nanturally With Easy Eye Exercises at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LKKscVHyZ0
Html View | Print View
Total views: 74
Word Count: 507
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 -
Publish/Share this article
To use this article on your site click here to get the HTML code
Remember: The article body, title, author bio and links may not be changed or removed. By publishing this article, you agree to all the terms in our Terms of Service.
Rating: Not yet rated
No comments posted.
More articles in this Category
1: Eye Treatment Guidelines That You Are not able to Dwell With no
2: Eye Care Tips That You Simply cannot Are living Without the need of
3: Top Three Eye Exercises To Improve Your Vision Naturally
4: Best Foods That Help To Improve Your Vision
5: How To Improve Vision Through Eye Exercises You Can Do At Home
6: How To Improve Your Eyesight Naturally At Home
7: Corrective Laser Eye Surgery
8: Eye Exercises To Improve Vision
9: The Risks With Lazy Eye Surgery
10: How to Pick a LASIK Eye Surgeon
11: Eye Test
12: Complications of Lasik Eye Surgery
13: Cataract Implants Wisconsin - The Perfect Vision
14: General Things You'll Need to learn about Eye Care
15: What Happens During Cataract Surgery?: optometrist cape girardeau
16: Visiting the Eyes Physician
17: Crystalens Wisconsin For any More clear The next day
18: Uses And Benefits Of Contact Lenses
19: More About Ophthalmology Equipments
20: Having Fun With Colored Contact Lenses: How they may be enjoyable and where to shop for them