Windows Installation from USB Flash Disk on Netbooks Made Easy with Recently Released FlashBoot 2.0f
Until now, installation of Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 on netbook from bootable USB flash disk was like a pain. Natively these OSes does not support such mode of installation, and the Internet is full of complex instructions how to do it which are either too complicated or simply don't work. Most users had to buy external USB DVD drive solely for such purpose.
Recently released FlashBoot 2.0f features cutting-edge technology which allows seamless installation of Windows XP, Vista and 7 from USB disks on ASUS Eee PC, Acer Aspire One and other netbooks without using external USB DVD drive.
Besides of that, FlashBoot can:
* Create USB disk to reset password for any user of Windows XP/Vista/7
* Extract Windows XP recovery console from Windows XP installation CD to bootable USB disk
* Convert BartPE bootable CD to bootable USB disk
* Convert IsoLinux, SysLinux, GRUB4DOS and DOS bootable CDs/DVDs/floppy disks to bootable USB disks
* Perform raw, sector-to-sector copying of USB disks
FlashBoot is organized as simple wizard, which does now show or ask unnecessary information or options and helps user to focus on his/her task (converting different types of bootable CDs/DVDs and floppies to bootable USB disks). Type of input disk and conversion scenario is detected automatically, although experienced user can override it.
FlashBoot works with all brands. It is not binded to products of Transend, Kingston, HP or to any other particular hardware vendor. FlashBoot is designed to be compatible with all types of media. It supports USB Flash Thumbdrives and USB Hard Disk Drives.
FlashBoot is compatible with all known BIOSes and their bugs.
* FlashBoot creates multiformat disks which are compatible with both USB-HDD and USB-ZIP BIOS setting.
* FlashBoot was specially designed compatible with old and problematic BIOSes
FlashBoot works under Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. Both 32-bit and x64 editions are supported, as well as server operating systems. In addition to GUI, FlashBoot has command line interface for users who need automation or unattended USB flash disk formatting.
FlashBoot is shareware for 29.95 Euro. Demo version freely downloadable from http://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot/download.php can be used to format single USB flash disk for 16 times, formatted bootable USB disk works during 30 days.
Article Source: Articles For Knowledge Sharing
About the Author